34023 SE Indian Plum Street
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
1960 sqft | 3 beds | 2.5 baths | #1866301
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Central A/C, Forced Air
- Interior:Forced Air, Central A/C, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Loft, Security
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl
- Square Feet:1960
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2006
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenan
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Snoqualmie Valley
- Elementary School:Timber Ridge Elem
- Middle School:Chief Kanim Mid
- High School:Mount Si High
- Subdivision:Snoqualmie Ridge
- Hoa fees:28
- Original List Price:$850, 000
- Annual taxes:$6, 857
- MLS #:1866301
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Hailey Miller(#NWM101036)
Listing Office: The Cascade Team (#NWM5077)
Interested in Purchasing 34023 SE Indian Plum Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!