Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Interior:Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), Skylight(s), Vaulted
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Secluded
- Exterior features:Deck, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio
- Exterior materials:Wood Products
- Square Feet:2180
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1968
- Foundation:Block, Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Shared Well
- Utility features:Septic System, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Wood
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Issaquah
- Subdivision:Tiger Mountain
- Original list_price:$649, 975
- Selling office_commission:2.5%
- Annual taxes:$795
- MLS #:1767688
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: John M. Hanson (#NWM91765)
Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty PS (#NWM9861)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!