This light & bright 4-bedroom custom home w/ filtered lake & mountain views has SO much to offer! Enjoy the modern, open floor plan w/ vaulted ceilings, skylights, & huge wrap-around deck. Large windows, wood floors, & a gas fireplace add to the appeal of the great room. The kitchen is equipped w/ high-end finishes including a large fridge, gas range, & granite countertops. Relax in the primary bedroom suite w/ designer walk-in closet, bathroom w/ jetted tub, double shower, & double sinks. There's lots of space outdoors too, w/ the unusually large 16,000+ sq' lot & huge 930 sq' garage (extra room for small shop or storage). Great privacy, as the home is the higher than neighboring properties. Walk to Whatcom Falls Trail network & the Lake!
- Interior:Forced Air, Concrete, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air, Radiant
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- View:Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Cement/Concrete, Stone, Wood Products
- Square Feet:2271
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:14 - Split Entry
- Year built:2006
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Alabama Hill
- School district:Bellingham
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$790, 000
- MLS #:1868781
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$6, 481
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Gabrielle Balolia (#NWM126489)
Listing Office: RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc. (#NWM9947)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!